Wednesday, September 9, 2020

God's Providence

(¯`✻´¯)
`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸ღ �*✻ღ�
╭✿╯Psalm 23...beautifully explained...
The Lord is my Shepherd = Relationship!
I shall not want = Supply!
He makes me to lie down in green pastures = Rest!
He leads me beside the still waters = Refreshment!
He restores my soul = Healing!
He leads me in the paths of righteousness = Guidance!
For His name sake = Purpose!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death = Testing!
I will fear no evil = Protection!
For You are with me = Faithfulness!
Your rod and Your staff they comfort me = Discipline!
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies = Hope!
You anoint my head with oil = Consecration!
My cup runs over = Abundance!
Surely goodness & mercy shall follow me all the days of my life = Blessing!
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord = Security!

   






No comments:

Post a Comment