Friday, April 17, 2020

Cherry Bubble

(¯`✻´¯)
`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸ღ *✻ღ
╭✿╯Cherry Bubble with her eyelashes on. 
My dad's a great mechanic. He enjoys working with cars and some of my best childhood memories were spent watching him fix and look after his cars. They were, and still are, his pride & joy. He loved his vintage ones the most. I've developed a love for cars from him. I love my Cherry Bubble. She's part of my family. She's a faithful, loyal and dependable little bubble. I would n't trade her for the world.


I think back to moments I considered purchasing another car, and the tears would well up inside of me, because I don't think I'd ever be able to do that. She's my life, my family, my friend, my companion...my everything. Old as she is, she has stood by my side through all of life's ups and downs. Some people consider their dogs to be man's best friend. I don't have a dog...and Cherry Bubble has become my best friend. I don't know what I'd do without her. She's my life. 


She's aging and I can't stop that, but I can continue thanking God for her. Small and compact as she is, she's driven to places one would least expect. She's travelled over potholes, bushes, shrubs, gravel, sand...you name it, she's done that. Our camping trip proved it when I thought she'd break down along the way, but no, she hung in there...my gorgeous bubble. She's a TOUGH MUDDER..and yeah, she drove there as well.  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment