Saturday, June 6, 2020

When I despair

(¯`✻´¯)
`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸ღ *✻ღ *✻ღ � � �
╭✿╯
Dear God,
When I despair, You give me hope.
When I am sad, You brighten my day.
When I stumble, You hold me up.
When I fall, You pick me up.
When I am broken, You put my pieces back together & renew my life.
Thank you, Lord. for Your GRACE, MERCY & STEADFAST LOVE.
Look after mum & dad and keep them safe and well, especially during this COVID Lockdown period that they are facing. 

[A rare, reflective & relaxing moment captured in this pic. I don't ever take pics relaxing on a couch. Life is always so fast-moving & hectic. We need to take time to rest, relax and to savour the little, pleasurable moments in life, which de-stress, settle and have a soothing effect. ]
★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  * .    .   °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸. ● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ .    ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °    * :. . 
~♪~ ♪♫•* •○*´¯`• レ o √ 乇 •.¸¸. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment