Saturday, May 23, 2020

God by my side

(¯`✻´¯)
`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸ღ *✻ღ *✻ღ � �� �
╭✿╯I've been through too much in this life with God by my side, not to worship, praise and thank Him for His FAITHFULNESS, LOVE, MERCY and GRACE!

Looking back over my life...
I've seen God's promises are true.
I've never been forsaken.
He's always seen me through.
He's always with me, wiping all my tears,
healing all my pain
and calming all my fears. 

Having a ponderous & reflective day, today. Schools re-open tomorrow. Back to work tomorrow. What that's going to look like, I'll know for sure tomorrow.

On a different note...Lost my other 9ct gold hoop earring in the shop today. Sad.  Will have to start setting a trend of wearing one hoop earring. They are too costly to be constantly losing.  

★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  * .    .   °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸. ● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ .    ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °    * :. . 
~♪~ ♪♫•* •○*´¯`• レ o √ 乇 •.¸¸.       






No comments:

Post a Comment