Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Nature's timeless, steadfast frame

(¯`✻´¯)
`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸ღ �*✻ღ�
╭✿╯Took a leisurely stroll out in nature and gave my treadmill a break. Decided to get some outdoor air and breathe in nature's freshness and purity.

What a truly beautiful day, with giant earthy & sinewy shadowed structures surrounding me, while blue slivers of sky hovered above me. As I ran my fingertips gently over the rugged, yet smooth features of this e
normous tree trunk, (an oxymoron if ever there was one) and as I guided my palms slowly and ever so carefully along its folds and crevices, I knew I could learn a thing or two from this trophy of nature...I could learn to stand firm in the midst of life's ever-changing moments & trials; and I could learn to be a pillar of strength to all who look upon her beauty and who seek refuge in her timeless, steadfast form.

This unsung hero of nature is the essence of true poetry and one of the many natural sought-after elements of inspiration for writers and poets.

Life's slow-paced rhythm recently has granted me this privileged opportunity to immerse myself fully in nature and to appreciate all that I've taken for granted around me.

At this rate, isolation is going to turn us all into creative writers and all of nature will trigger opportunities for writing inspirational pieces in prose.  

★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  * .    .   °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸. ● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ .    ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °    * :. . 

1 comment: