Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Lee's Voyages of Discovery

 (¯`✻´¯)

`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸ღ *✻ღ
╭✿╯Lee's voyages of discovery.

“I travel because it makes me realize how much I haven't seen, how much I'm not going to see, and how much I still need to see.” – Carew Papritz.


“A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.”

The shaded parts are the countries I've visited so far (and stayed for a while in) - 11 in total (of the 195-251 in the world). I still have many more to visit, God willing, before I leave this earth.

I've hopped on and off at airports in different countries like Singapore, India, Germany & Switzerland, but didn't actually visit the place itself, so I have n't included them in countries visited. Countries visited include;
1.South Africa (Ntl, Pretoria, Jhb, CT, Eshowe, PE, EL, Transkei, Henley-on Klip)
2. Zimbabwe (Bulawayo)
3. China
4. Thailand (Phuket)
5. Indonesia (Bali)
6. England
7. Scotland
8. Wales
9. USA (Hawaii),
10. Fiji.
11. New Zealand
 





No comments:

Post a Comment